Friday, March 13, 2020

3/13 Meydi the Lion

Yup.  We expected a lion to show up somewhere in March, I suppose...  and here she is! I really loved that expression on her face of the mane being a little bit too tight... and here's what she has to say!

My name is Medele. That’s Yiddish for Little Girl. Friends and relatives call me Meydi. I own two elderly adults and a fine town home in Southeast Minneapolis. When I want to go out, I yell really loud. When I’m ready to come in, I yell just as loud. Who cares what the neighbors think? However, when I want to sit on a lap, I don’t ask permission. After all, everyone is “my people.”
Talents? You betcha! I play the piano exquisitely, word process on any computer, and I’ve trained my people to walk on a leash and to say “sit” when I’m ready to rest on my haunches. I roll over only when I want a belly rub. I’ve trained my people to fulfill my every command. And, like any beauty queen, I pose for pictures.

6x6 acrylic on wood
$92

No comments: