Monday, March 2, 2020

3/2 Drogo of the Fluffy Tail

Today's kitty is from Texas!  And my friend Robin sent me the photo, and mentioned the amazing tail, but I chose to leave it out of the painting since it looked like Drogo had a terrible hair day...

Here's what Robin wrote~

One of my nieces, Meghan, lives in Texas and just opened a veterinarian clinic late last year.  When I went down for a visit last month, I got some good pictures of her felines.  This is Drogo, named after a character in Game of Thrones.  He was a rescue cat and was only 3 weeks old when he became Meghan's cat.  I don't know the backstory, but I do know he was lucky to be adopted by my cat-loving, veterinarian, niece, since he needed a lot of care being without a mom-cat at 3-weeks old.  Today, he is a 6-month old, beautiful and very friendly cat with the largest, puffiest tail I have ever seen.

6x6 acrylic on wood
$92

No comments: