Sunday, March 22, 2020

3/22 Estrella in the Sink

Here's another one I just had to paint-  I know I had a bearded dragon scheduled for today, but I don't have the patience for all the scales...
So I decided to do this one of Estrella, my friend Joe's cat, who I have painted before... but I loved this version of her in the sink, one front paw stretching out to you!  I wanted to see if I could get the foreshortening to work...

Joe is a minister up in Fargo/Moorhead, and I'm sure he's dealing with lots of hard work, so I'll be sending this one up to him~ he's a great guy!

What fun! I know you've done a number of paintings of our cats, but here is one more of our kitty Estrella. She loves spending times in Charlie's bathroom sink!

Good luck with painting!

8x10 acrylic on wood

No comments: