Sunday, March 15, 2020

3/15 Patchy-Woo-Woo for Nanci!

And here is the kitty with green eyes for a sunny Sunday in Minneapolis!  It's awfully quiet around here.  I've been taking the dogs for walks in the morning, and just heard some birds I haven't in a while including a woodpecker busy on a tall tree. It was 20 degrees this morning, sun coming up at 7:30, and our son Max is feeling much better. He's had a cough since Tuesday and last night slept without coughing once. Today he's bouncing around the house, wanting friends to come over. I think we'll wait til it's closer to 40 degrees this afternoon, and then arrange an out-door playdate for an hour or so.  I hope you are all having some comfort in this new arrangement we're all having to deal with.  I'm attempting to work on my on-line painting classes, so that I can offer my next session as an on-line component as well as an in-class opportunity, depending on the situation. So stay tuned for that!
With all the uncertainty in this world, do know that I'll still be painting cats for the next 15 days!  I'm going to record tomorrow's painting session too, I think... we'll see!
And here's what Nanci says about Miss Patches~

This semi dilute Calico is my sweet rescue kitty Miss Patches (or Patchy-woo-woo as we affectionally refer to her :)) She is a breast cancer survivor 1 year out! 
6x6 acrylic on wood
$92
Free SHIPPING!

No comments: