Sunday, July 23, 2017

July 23, Louie! For Maureen~

Yes, I have to admit once again that this was a face I could not refuse!  I'm sure you see why~  and thanks everyone who came to the Art Car Parade last night at Lake Harriet!  It is always so wonderful to wave out the window at people smiling at my car!

Here is what Maureen says about her adorable Louie!

Louie is a two-year-old Chihuahua.
I first met him when my co-worker, who rescues dogs, put him in a crate under my desk at work.  I never thought I would adopt a Chihuahua, but it was love at first sight.  Louie has added so much joy to my life (my cats are still getting used to him).   He loves to give kisses to everyone he meets and he is very popular at his doggie daycare.  Louie's eyes have so much expression and when he tilts his head and looks at me, he melts my ❤️.

8x8 acrylic on wood, spoken for!

No comments: