Wednesday, July 26, 2017

July 26, Jake!

This is another amazingly sweet face!  I love these fun shots from the human point of view~ straight on!
And I did go back into this one- I didn't have his face quite wide enough!

Here's what John says about Jake~

Jake is almost 15 years old and nearing the end of his life. He has osteo sarcoma. I adopted Jake when he was only 7 - 8 months old. He has been my best buddy ever since. I have fostered countless doggies over the years and Jake has helped many adjust to being a normal dog in a loving home. Many of those doggies had come from horrible puppy mill conditions and were discarded after they were no longer money makers. 

And as a matter of fact, Jake was also found through Underdog Rescue, my chosen charity for this month's project! Meaning, I'll be making a donation to them at the end of the project, of a percentage of all profits!  Yay!


This is the Re-Done One!
I like it much better~


10x10 acrylic on wood~  sold!


No comments: