Monday, July 24, 2017

July 24, Kat for Emily~

I kinda had to do Kat the Dog, because we share the same name~  cute yes?

I'll see if I can get more of a story from Emily, because it seems there should be a bit more~ I've never heard of this breed, and if Emily knows what she is, maybe she knows more of the Hurricane Katrina part too~

We'd love to have you include Kat the Dog, our senior rescue dog from Hurricane Katrina, in your painting effort this summer. She is a Nova Scotia Duck Rolling Retriever.


8x8 acrylic on wood, $185 click HERE to make this yours!



1 comment:

Emily S. said...

The painting is great! Here's a link to Kat the Dog's story. I need to update it since we've moved to Wisconsin. But it provides the back story as we know it. https://empiricalone.wordpress.com/2009/03/07/red-dog-blog-she-stole-my-heart/