Sunday, January 2, 2022

Jan 2, 2022 Happy New Year!

 Wow! What a year~ thanks for being a part of it~ we've had fun and angst, joy and awful awfulness, and we've been there for each other.  I'm attaching my family Holiday Letter for you, because if you're reading this, you are a part of our family!

I'm getting some classes ready for this new year and we'll just play it by ear and see how we can do them together, aside from all of us making sure we're vaccinated and masked when together- I do want to make sure we have time to paint and a space to do that too, so let's do it together!

I've been so lucky to have dedicated painters like you all who want to keep painting and working together, and I know painting helps me keep a level heart and my mind fairly centered. That's why I call the classes Paint Love, though maybe it's time to change that...  let me know what you think.

And I'll be posting some more of my commissions done recently! Thanks for following!






No comments: