Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Jan 18, And another kitty...

 I saw the moon rising (or setting?) on 38th Ave as I drove to work this morning, and noticed a figure stumping along with a cane on the far left side of the road, but headed in my direction. My thought at first was "I hope he doesn't have far to go" and " the sidewalks must be seriously crappy for him to chose to walk in the street" and then I thought "why don't I offer him a ride?" and as I thought that, the car ahead of me slowed down with a blinker to the right and pulled to the side of 38th street, and I was surprised and paying attention so I carefully passed and thought "She's gonna give him a ride!" and in my rear view mirror, I could see the person with the cane making their way to the pulled over car. I don't know if she knew him, or was just doing what my thought was telling me, but I just about sobbed with that human recognition of spontaneous good.

We still have it, people.

Be good to one another.  And here's another view of yesterday's kitty!

8x8 acrylic on wood
sold


No comments: