Sunday, January 23, 2022

Jan 23, Malaysian Tapir

 Good morning!

And darn it!  I was seriously trying to post everyday, and you know how that goes. Well, I'll begin again.

Here is a tapir for you! She lives at the Minnesota Zoo with her baby, and I have been charmed by their shapes ever since I first encountered this creature in 1977 when the Zoo first opened. They are round and unusual looking, soft edged with a short sensual trunk... and those sweet splayed toes~ just too much fun to paint!

This one is an 8x10 on wood, and the usual price would be $194 including tax, but it is SUCH a glorious Minnesota Sunday, with the sun shining on the snow, and I haven't been at any sales lately so I haven't sold much and it would be nice to do that, so this one is $160 (plus shipping) with tax included!

So there!  Happy Sunday!

8x10 acrylic on wood
$160


No comments: