Sunday, January 30, 2022

Jan 30, Otterly Relaxed

Titles are tricky- and I do like to get the word "otter" in there somewhere so when I'm looking for the image later I can find it easier... and I'm sure someone out there knows about tagging my images somehow so that when I want to find them I can, but I don't know how to do that. There's a lot I don't know how to do. Sometimes it feels like the amount of stuff I DON'T know how to do vastly outweighs the stuff I do know.... actually, I'm sure that's true. But I suppose it's what I do with what I DO know that matters, right?

More mindfulness stuff today- my debit card was denied at Whole Food yesterday, which was embarrassing but not that terrible for me because I currently am employed and have money and a credit card I was able to pull out to cover my bill. And when I got home, I found there were several strange charges to my account and I immediately marked my card as STOLEN. And then I was able (eventually) to find a 24 hour Fraud number to call (thanks Wings...) and I had a nice chat with Samuel who patiently went through my charges up to the 15th of January, where someone had bought $750 from Coinbase, a Cryptocurrency company. Hmmm. 

I think the most awful part is just the grossness of someone being in your supposedly safe and secure places. I have my card, here in front of me. So no one stole my actual card. They got enough info somewhere somehow to use my info falsely. To about $1300 worth of large charges for cell phone and shoes and flowers...

Ah well.  Here's an otter- I'll cover shipping!

6x12. acrylic on wood
$150
tax and shipping incl!

No comments: