Sunday, January 10, 2021

Jan 10, Another Commission!

 We had a fun and busy day yesterday, with an Art Car Parade we led through our neighborhood! We've had various art cars (or at least, I've had them!) since 2001, when I had my kids paint my first one. We painted hearts and stars on my 91 Dodge Shadow in a grid pattern, with one big design of a heart and star on the hood. I had every kid at St Mark's School in St Paul paint at least one of the squares and it turned out so beautiful, I wish I still had it!


Anyway, it was a delight to drive around our neighborhood, past Max's school and the lake and the skating rink and wave at people and honk horns! I'm so lucky! We're so lucky! Every Saturday there is an Art Car Parade somewhere in the metro area. If you ask me, I'll let you know where!

And this is one of those fun commissions of a fluffy pup!


No comments: