Saturday, April 6, 2024

April 6, Clark and Cleo

And this one took me a little longer too! I was a little afraid of it, with the darker shadows and bright lights, I wasn't sure I could get the back kitty to read well, and I'm thinking I did it!

There were a number of photos to pick from, but there is something so sweet about how they are lying together in this one- I love that Cleo's eye is juuuuuust slightly and slyly open....

Here's what Lori wrote about the pair~

They were littermates and were together for 18 years until our orange boy Clark passed away last April. We took lots of pix of them but this is one of my faves as it shows how much they loved each other! Cleo is still with us and hasn't lost her "tortitude" but she is withering away due to old age and the heartbreak of losing her bro.

6x12 acrylic on wood
sold

 

No comments: