Thursday, April 11, 2024

April 11, A past Comm!

 This is Kylie, from a year ago- it is weird how our brains kinda shut out bad experiences (or maybe it's just me!) because I have to work to remember things well from last year, after the fire, which is making getting this year's taxes done rather difficult.

I also wanted to make sure an announce here that the 30 Cats in 30 Days Opening Party has been rescheduled to SUNDAY APRIL 21st from 2-4 at Diamonds! In several places I said it is this Sunday, the 14th, but that can't happen, so we are sliding it over to the 21st!

I'll be there with snacks and beverages and postcards and books and of course all the cats! The paintings will be up through May 19th, after which I'll get them down and get them to all of you amazing people who've purchased them.

Wahooo!

Kylie 8x8 acrylic on wood
sold

No comments: