Monday, April 22, 2024

April 22, Earth Day! And Wood Duckling for Art4Shelter!

 Good morning!

THANK YOU everyone who came to Diamond' yesterday! It was a lovely mob, and I really hadn't thought that many people would come by because it was such a glorious day, so THANK YOU! Thank you Judy and Bella, and Julie and Jeff! And Rosemary and Ihore and Sheryl and Elizabeth and Linda and Joe and John and Lara and Pipi and Bergen! And Linda and Lori and your partners whose names I've forgotten I'm so sorry! I'm sure I've forgotten someone, oh yes Wendy and your lovely two youngster fashionistas! THANK YOU all!!!

Happy Earth Day!

This is that sweet baby duck I've painted a couple times already, and once more for Art4Shelter!

AND we are going to have an OPEN STUDIO this coming weekend, Sat and Sun from noon to 5 for the Bizarre Bazaar! My studio-mates and I will have paintings and glass and jewelry and cards for you, and the lovely bunch downstairs will have WAY more wonderful original unique items that you will NEVER find anywhere else!

We are in Studio #210 at the Ivy Building, 2637 27th Ave S, Minneapolis in the Seward Neighborhood! The Garage Doors directly facing the Greenway on 27th STREET will be open, so you can come upstairs that way, OR we will have our delightful son Max manning the door on the 27th AVE side and you can come up that way, elevator included!

It is always lovely to see you all!

OH And I will ALSO have a TABLE set up for YOU to make some art to donate to ART4SHELTER as well!!!  Come on up and paint or draw something!  I'll have all the materials you'll need including the forms! If you want to make something ahead of time and drop it off for me to take in, bring it along! Here's the Submission Info for you!

5x7 on paper
 going to Art4Shelter!


No comments: