Friday, April 26, 2024

April 26, Summer Paintings

 So, I have a lot of paintings in my studio, and planning for an event like this weekends Open Studio/Bizarre Bazaar means I have to decide what paintings I'll be hanging on my walls, and which will stay hidden. It's always an interesting connundrum. Should I hang MORE paintings out, in case one catches someone's eye? Or do you hang fewer works so there's more space between them and they can be seen more easily?

You never know what's going to hit a viewer just right...

And it's so fun when something does!

So come on over to the Ivy this weekend and see what we've got for you! My friend Kelly Newcomer is joining us too! And Duane has some of his wooden birds up too~

This is a painting from last summer up at Camp Mishawaka!

14x7 acrylic on wood
$195


No comments: