Friday, March 24, 2017

March 24, Twice the Fun!

I had to paint these goats again!  They are just TOOO cute!  And I know they aren't quite pocket pets or as small as a cat, but thank so much for sending me these, Brian!!! Here's what he says about these cuties~

My work-wife-in-law raises Oberhasli dairy goats. Godzilla and her sister Mothra were born on March 7. Three days later they came to visit me at work, and we're more popular than any human baby has ever been. My work twin tells me that since I named them I have to show them at the State Fair this fall... 

And thanks to all of you for sending me such lovely images~  I'm having such a great time with this, though it does seem this year like things are crazier than usual, but that's part of the challenge of a project like this-  and having you all poking me and pinching and praising helps SO much!

 WhaHOOO!

8x10 acrylic on wood, $220 click HERE to hang these guys on your wall!

No comments: