Thursday, March 9, 2017

March 9, Dizzy for Kate!

And this is Dizzy!  I love the name...
And here is Kate's story about Dizzy!

Dizzy's story: I adopted him from a vet clinic. He had been a stray that was brought in. He apparently had a massive inner ear infection and very poor balance as a result. That's why they named him Dizzy. He also lived up to his name by being a cat that chased his tail. He was kind of dog-like--met me at the door, wanted to be in the same room I was in, loving sitting on my lap, etc. I adopted him in NH, and he moved with me to Chicago and MN. He got cancer two summers ago, and I had to let him go. He was such a fantastic cat!

  And I loved those giant eyes, luminescent and looking off into the future~  and those lovely wrinkled ears~  what a face!


8x8 acrylic on wood, $175 click here to have this as your own!


No comments: