Thursday, March 2, 2017

March 2, Nigel In A Pot

And here's what my friend Shannon says about THIS one!

So, I was canning raspberry preserves on a cold day in January. Nigel sat on the hearth and watched me all day.  I had just finished up, and emptied the hot water out of the canning kettle.  I set it on the table and turned to grab the cover.  I came back to Nigel curled up in the warm kettle enjoying the heat.  He must have somehow known it was warm; it wasn't more than 10 seconds between setting it down and discovering him.  He's one smart kitty. 


8x8 acrylic on wood, $175 click HERE to live with this potted cat!

Free shipping after April 15th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it!! You have captured the essence of our Nigel. I'll contact you soon. Thanks so much my love.