Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March 21, Vinnie!

This is such a sweet face!  And I finally was able to paint in the MORNING!!!  And here is Vinnie's story!
I remember taking the bus to Roseville, MN to pick up a kitten.  The family was selling “farm kitties” brought to them from a relative's farm in rural Minnesota.  The woman opened the bathroom door and 12 kittens immediately rushed out.  They were all crème colored.  She picked every one of them up and put them on a pool table in the middle of the room.  They started playing with the pool balls on the table.  I had my eye on one of the cream colored kittens and right before I was about to choose one, I heard a little meow that was much different from the others.  I looked under the pool table to where I heard the meow coming from and saw a little black, grey and white kitten.  It was the runt of the litter.  I knew right then I had found the right one.  We picked him up and put him on the pool table with the rest of the kittens and the kitten immediately started playing with the 8 ball.  I knew I had found the cat for me.  I took Vinnie home with me that day!
Yay!

8x8 acrylic on wood, sold!

No comments: