Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 31, "Screen Door Survailance"

This painting is hanging at Artistry at the Bloomington Art Center for another month, if you haven't had a chance to see it in person yet!  It is really big, and I had a struggle getting it to feel correct to me-  but dang!  it is SOOO satisfying to see it hanging up where I can step back and take a look at it!
If you haven't ever tried painting something big, I highly recommend it!

Tomorrow I start on a NEW project for Track29, the Paws and Portraits Exhibition, which will be a painting a day for the month of September of only animals that live in the Track29 building in Uptown, Mpls!  At the end of the month, all the paintings will be on exhibition at Track29, and there will be an official public OPENING PARTY on October 27th, to which you are invited, of course!
Follow along!
]

3 feet by 3 feet, acrylic on cradled wood, contact me for purchase info!

No comments: