Friday, August 19, 2016

August 19, Jill's Butter Dish

Hi!
I forgot to mention that we'd be out of town for most of this week, and I sorta didn't quite realize I'd also be out of cellular and internet range!  That was a first for me, for several years... and I have to admit it stressed me out a bit, but it was also really nice to feel that there really wasn't anything I could do about it, and that I could just be~  kinda nice.   To sit, and not have to DO anything.  Of course, I DID bring my paints along, and I DID paint!
Here's one of my paintings-  my best friend Jill's butter dish, some sweet antique glass container that she found and rescued from a Wisconsin antique store~ it was a hoot playing with the glass/reflective/transparent/ what color IS that? questions!
Yay!
Oh and I'm having a Landscape Show at Diamond's in September!  If you are interested in submitting any work for this show, do please contact me!  I want landscape paintings and drawings and prints!  Whatever you've got!
6x6 acrylic on panel, belongs to JILL!

No comments: