Friday, August 26, 2016

August 26, "Lab-Mix Profile- Roxie on Brown"

Wow we've been busy this week!  I'm just sending out a newsletter about upcoming events and wanted to let you know that I'll be posting much more regularly starting NEXT THURSDAY for September, because I'll be doing another "30 Pets in 30 Days" painting project, this time set in one particular population of pets who live at Track29 Apartments in Uptown, Minneapolis!  And there is still time to see the dogs at Artistry-  they'll be up through September 25th, and I've sold this one!
If you've been following me for a bit, you'll know how much I love to paint black dogs-  well, this one was just SO gorgeous, with those gleaming tones of blues and purples, and set against the warm neutrals of the couch I just couldn't resist~  so there are two versions of her.  I'll post the other one tomorrow!


16x20 acrylic on canvas, SOLD

No comments: