Thursday, February 25, 2016

February 25, "Palm Shadow Dance"

Why would one go to Florida to paint and then not paint palm trees?!? I mean really!  There must be a law about that-  besides, they have the most incredible shadow patterns!  Look!  Don't worry, there will be more!  I do love trees~
And THEN on to just ANIMALS for March!  I was thinking of popping over to the Golden Valley Humane Society which is near me (here in Minnesota) and possibly taking some photos of some of their little beasties, seeing as I'll be donating a portion this project's profits to them because they are one of the only places that will take pet rodents and reptiles and birds!  And you'll then see some of them this month~  wahoo!  Do keep sending me photos for the 30 Cats (And Pals!) In 30 Days Project!  Starting TUESDAY!

6x6 acrylic on panel, $75 click here to own this VISUAL VACATION!

No comments: