Saturday, February 13, 2016

February 13, "Out Vicki's Window"

I was walking past the lower school office and the sun was shining and I paused to look at the glory and light, and took this photo~  I'm not sure the light quite equates what I saw at the time, much like the sunset mom and I watched tonight at Indian Rocks Beach here... you know those elusive moments in time, when things are so beautiful and you want to hold that vision somehow but a photo can't contain it at all... and you just have to look with all your senses wide open, to hold that somehow.  Like curling up in my son's bed with him, talking quietly, goofing around, and finally falling asleep... you want to keep remembering that....
Love those thoughts~

6x6 acrylic on panel, $25 auction!  Click here to give it a go!

No comments: