Friday, February 5, 2016

February 5, "Snowy Drive Home"

So, yes there is snow here in Minneapolis, and yes I have all-wheel-drive, and no, that doesn't mean I don't slide through the occasional stop-sign, like the one on the King's Highway and 38th Street... twice now.  Keep thinking I'll stop and then, I just... don't.  Hmm.
I wanted to share this blogpost from Robert Genn's daughter Sara on the Painter's Keys, because I was trying to talk to my students about this last week (or maybe the week before) and it is about those things that stop us from painting, and also about the book Art And Fear (Bayles and Orland) which I highly recommend to everyone who wants to pursue any creative act!  That's your homework~  go do it!
Oh and you can bid on this painting too!  I'm having fun with the auctions because I LIKE mailing packages off!  Go figure!

6x6 acrylic on panel, $25 starting bid!  Click HERE to join the fun!

No comments: