Sunday, February 21, 2016

February 21, "Sunshine Bunny"

Another Florida bunny!  And thanks so much for the sweet comments you've made-  this artistic life can be a vulnerable one too~  and other creative people make it so much easier.
I painted this one yesterday as a demo for my Painting Lessons-  demos don't always work, and I had issues with this fella's eye but I think I've got it now!  And getting that white fur to look white-  whew!  I feel like I've gotten so used to oil painting from this past weekend, now my acrylics are trying to act like oil... and I'm trying to paint with them as if they ARE oil-  I find myself wiping my brushes instead of rinsing them in my water cup-  and blending colors is a bit different too-
Like riding a bike and then going roller skating... the moving through space may be similar but the mode of transportation sure ain't!

6x6 acrylic on panel, $25 starting bid, click HERE to join the auction frenzy!

No comments: