Saturday, March 21, 2015

March 21, Gato!

This is a Hemmingway Cat!  And I was a bit worried that the painting would be a bit goofy with how big her feet are in this pose, but I think it turned out to be just fine, compositionally~
I've had my own polydactyl kitty, named Jeebo, who would sound like a human when she walked up or down the stairs because of the size of her feet!

Gato's owner Ann has this to add~

This is my cat Gato. Gato. Ga-to... Got. Toe. Get it?  She's a Hemingway Cat so she posed today showing off her six toes on each paw. She is a total lover kitty and follows me around the house, greats me at the door when I come home from work and dances in circles for her evening morsel. 


8x8 acrylic on wood, available for PURRRRRRchase HERE!

And here is the first version I was about to post when I realized I'd FORGOTTEN her WHISKERS!!!!  Do you see the difference?

No comments: