Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17, Ady!

Yes, I was going to paint Mabel today, but when I was looking back through the photos Emily sent me, I preferred this wonderfully mischievous face for such an impish and Irish day as today!
So this is Ady!
And here is an except from Emily's blogpost about finding her~

Ady was found under the hood of a truck in a neighboring village by the friend of a friend last September (2010). I happened to visit my friend, and Ady, at the time a nameless (to our knowledge anyway) tuxedo kitten with the squiggliest eyebrows and paws with white mittens, was hopping about on my friend's kitchen table, trespassing so to say, as even my friend's grown male cat cannot under any circumstances walk on said table.  I took Ady with me for the weekend, and of course, she is still here.


I'm kinda seeing the Irish side of this kitten-  sure, she must've been a stow-away at one point in her nine lives, from the Emerald Isles!

8x8 acrylic on panel, click HERE to purchase at $160!

And remember, a portion of all purchases goes to the Wild Cat Sanctuary in Sandstone, MN!

1 comment:

Emily Kretschmer said...

You have captured her alright!