Monday, July 3, 2017

July 3, Fargo! for Sally~

Good morning! I don't know if you notice what time it is when I post these, but I am still in Yorkshire this morning, and according to my laptop (which is still on Minnesota time, somehow), it is 1:30 am, so technically it IS July 3rd everywhere, right?

And this is Fargo!  I love her full-on frontal gaze-  there's that eye to eye connection that dogs have learned to be really good at.  Most creatures are wary of direct eye contact because it suggests a confrontation, but dogs have learned that we like it!  Aren't we crazy?

And Sally has this to say about her brother-in-law's dog~
Fargo the part beagle, is the first dog my brother in law has ever had. She is the perfect first dog because she is such a sweet heart. They live in Washington DC. 


8x8 acrylic on wood, sold!

No comments: