Friday, March 31, 2023

March 31, Fred!

 Yes, I had to paint Fred. Can you see why? I think originally the photo was upside down, so that's why I'm posting it this way~

Here's Fred's story!

This is Fred or Red Fred or Freddy boy.

His is a story of we are not sure who rescued who.  We lost our precious girl tabby cat to cancer.  A few months later, a friend called to say the rescue that she helps with had an orange tabby who she thought we needed to meet.  The bond was immediate as my husband picked him up and he snuggled in.  As you can see, this boy has so much positive personality! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (This is his contribution to his story) He talks constantly with short chirps and always wants to be with one of us.  He shares many traits with our girl and that has helped us heal from our loss.  Such a bright star that we love so much!


6x6 acrylic on wood
sold


1 comment:

b said...

I love it Kat!! Thank you!