Wednesday, March 8, 2023

March 8, Leo and Oliver

 My friend Connie asked me to paint this pair for her daughter's birthday, and I said "Can I paint them bIGGER?" and she said YES, so this is the largest painting for this project so far. Ask me why I didn't wait til later in the month to paint it? Like, during my spring break when I might have had more time? I wasn't planning ahead very well- I actually started this one a couple days ago because I was afraid my time would be limited, and was able to mostly finish it up this morning...

Here's what Connie says about this duo!

These are my daughter Olivia's cats, Leo and Oliver. They are the sweetest siblings and they share a studio apartment with her and her boyfriend in West Hollywood. Leo especially loves to climb curtains and is quite the daredevil, while Oliver loves stretching out in the empty bathtub for some belly scratches. Cats are such individuals!

 

12x16 acrylic on canvas
spoken for~

No comments: