Tuesday, March 28, 2023

March 28, Job

This cat has such a beautiful presence, it was another one that was a joy to paint! Not that they aren't all joys, but some just come off the brush with a different flow...

Here's what Margret says her son says about Job~ (with a long "o"!- I asked~)~

 Job came to us as a rescue when he was about three years old. Originally intended as a companion for my grandmother, he actually imprinted on me and my dad. Job is very talkative; I definitely get what some of his meows mean, and he understands a few phrases of mine. In his tuxedo, he’s dressed for any occasion, but his favorite activities include sleeping in the sunny spot on top of his shelf, running after toys and thrown treats, and sneaking past whoever opens the door. Now that he’s a senior cat of 15 years, we help him up and down from the shelf, but otherwise you’ll mistake him for a playful whippersnapper.


6x6 acrylic on wood
sold

No comments: