Saturday, March 4, 2023

March 4, Arthur!

 This is my friend Amy's mischievous and clever cat, Arthur, and he is a beautiful Siamese mix, I think she said. He's also so smart, they have to lock their windows because he's figured out how to take out the screens to get out and they'd like him to stay an indoor cat, and he figured out how to make the cat-food-feeding-machine give him more food!  I'll see if she'll let me share some of her videos- he is just a brilliant little booger!  He can turn on the water in the bathroom and will drink out of the faucet, and he has a little sidekick named Pippin who isn't as smart at all but who offers the hero-worship Arthur needs. Arthur taught Pippin how to drink out of the faucet too.

And I think I forgot the whiskers!  I'll have to go back in and update this post! Also, I'm not sure I like the edge of the basket... I might just extend his fluff to the edge of the piece...

6x6 acrylic on wood
spoken for~


No comments: