Tuesday, June 8, 2021

June 8th, South Shore More

 Here's another plain air I painted a week ago, up in Herbster.... how can you not love that name?!  I suppose I should look into it a bit more and see what it actually means...  or whose name it is..

Anyway, it's another one I had fun with, and I'm happy to have painted it!  And I'll post those commissions I worked on in my hospital room over the weekend soon too~ really, it was somewhat of a big deal, I suppose, to have been in the ER and two nights in the hospital, and I'm going to see my Doc on Thursday to check my sodium levels again to make sure I'm okay, but I felt fine the next morning and was sure I'd be allowed to leave, and when they said I had to stay another night, oooooo... that was sad. But I already talked about all that. 

I think what I find the most valuable in this lesson is that when I felt like I was ME, I was fine, even if I had to stay another day. It was Saturday night when I didn't feel at all like me, that was hard. I don't like not feeling like me.

And painting is a part of that! 

So is laughing, and silliness- so here is a joke for you! This made me laugh out loud-

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Control Freak. Now you say "Control Freak Who?"

6x12 acrylic on wood
$145



No comments: