Friday, May 28, 2021

May 27 Sunrise to the East

 I do hope that you are having or are heading into having a lovely relaxed down-time kind of weekend. As a teacher, this weekend always represents the ending run of a long year, and this has been one of the longest I can remember. The kids are excited and crazy, the teachers are exhausted and overwhelmed with end of the year stuff, and I count my blessings as an art teacher who has her own room and can spend her time spinning through the masses of items and materials in there at this time of year.

It's all good.

Really.  And this is the last of the little pile of paintings I did sitting in front of the patio door on that Monday morning a few weeks ago, as the lake breathed the morning air back at me.

12x6 acrylic on wood
$155


No comments: