Friday, May 14, 2021

May 14th, Sun Spot

 This is a 9x12 of our little pug Bunny, and I currently have it up for sale on my Art-A-Whirl Store! This is a weekend long event that has typically been the start of my Art Fair Season, and this year I am not going to be anywhere in person again, and so I have opted for the On-Line Store version here! Most of my work has a sale price on it, for this weekend ONLY so take a look!  This painting is usually $216 but for this weekend only it is $175!

I don't know if you are around pugs much, but they are utterly charming little beasts, and we are all enamored with our Bunny. I love painting the little cuss. She's lying on top of our kitchen heating vent in this painting, and in a sunny spot, so she's getting warmed from all sides at once. That's why she's smiling...

Can you tell?

9x12 acrylic on wood 
$216 usually
THIS WEEKEND ONLY $175!!!
Click here! and scroll down!
FREE SHIPPING for this painting!



No comments: