Thursday, May 13, 2021

May 13th Sunrise Highlights

This one is still from March, because I haven't had the time to take all my newest paintings' photos in good light yet, and plus it is really hard to get back into the groove when you've been gone for five days. Especially when you haven't gone anywhere in over a year. And when it's the first time you have been away from your best friend and your son in over a year. And I missed our pug too...

So anyway, I'm happy to be home, and I'm still fascinated by water and all its colors and I hope to continue to play with the colors I love, and I had Duane take a photo of me holding this painting so you could get a sense of its size...

Thank you!

6x18 acrylic on canvas
$243

me in our kitchen, holding the painting so you know about how big it is!



 

No comments: