Saturday, August 8, 2020

August 8th, That Fresh Water!

Okay, maybe its a dopey name, but I like it! And I'm still really thrilled with these photos Duane took two weeks ago up on the rocks of Artist Point in Grand Marais~ there's a couple more I'm working on today, after my POP-UP ART EXHIBITION!
Come by today between 10 and noon and we'll have the tent up with the 30 Dogs hanging in it for your viewing pleasure! 3841 26th Ave S, Mpls MN 55406!
And I'm also going to have a smaller set up with some of my recent paintings that haven't really been seen yet, just in case anyone coming by has a need of some art on their walls. We've been thinking about having another Pop-up Art Weekend soon, maybe at the end of August, because Duane's been making some new wooden wall indoor/outdoor sculptures of his crazy birds and I think people are going to need those too...
6x12 acrylic on wood
$150
Dang I love those colors!

No comments: