Monday, August 3, 2020

August 3, Breezy Day on the Rocks

Duane and Max went up to Grand Marais last week for a quick visit so that Max could see his friend Maddy at least once this summer. Usually we spend two weeks solid and then a couple other sprinkles of days up there each summer and Max and Maddy have done the Summer Solstice Pageant together for the past three years, so it was nice they were able to get up there. They slept in the back of the van. Such a guy thing. Not what I would've wanted to do, myself, but I was able to also have them deliver some fresh art to Yellow Bird Gallery in Grand Marais, since I'd just gotten a check from them so I knew some stuff had sold!  That's always nice...
So Duane took photos for me, and this is from one of them, looking from Artists' point towards the lighthouse.  I love the color of the water, and trying to determine that color!

6x12 acrylic on wood
$150

No comments: