Thursday, June 4, 2020

June 4th, We are Okay, and "Line Dance"

Hi everyone, from South Minneapolis!

I wanted to let you know that so far, my family and I are just fine, and my studio in the Ivy Building is also just fine. Thank you so much for all your concern and for reaching out to me. There is so much that needs to be done in our city and our nation and our world, I hope you are finding ways to feel connected and useful at this anxious time.

I want to have a First Friday Painting Party Zoom tomorrow evening, not that it is time for a party but it IS the First Friday and I need to paint.  I haven't been able to for over a week now, and I'm hoping to get some painting in tonight maybe, and tomorrow too...
here's the Zoom info-
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85896146718

Meeting ID: 858 9614 6718
Password: 485053

I'm reposting some of the paintings I've brought home from the studio because they are my favs and I wanted them to be safe.
Today's painting is "Line Dance"- it is 6x6 and acrylic and one of my otters!  It's a good one, and I'm pricing these at 20 percent off the original price of $75 (not including tax and shipping though I am happy to do curbside pick-up/drop-off!) so just $60!  
Wahoo!



No comments: