Wednesday, November 20, 2019

11/20 Home Tree

This tree lives in Seattle, at Lincoln Park in West Seattle, at 8011 Fauntleroy Way SW, Seattle, WA 98136. Lincoln Park is near my cousin's house, and we always visit it at least once when we are in the area.  There are numerous huge trees like this one. I find really big trees comforting. I hate that Minneapolis is cutting down big trees. I find that disturbing.  There's a lot of stuff I find disturbing these days, but not trees.  I need trees. YOU need trees.  Trees make our homes possible.  We need more trees.  If you don't have any trees in your lot, you must plant some. Oaks are nice.  Pines like this one are really nice too.  They grow and create a mini-atmosphere around your house, tempering the weather for you, making it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, protecting you from winds.
Trees are good.
Yes, it isn't a house.
I may be veering into painting a few trees...
We hug the big ones when we walk by...
6x9 Acrylic on wood
$110

No comments: