Sunday, November 10, 2019

11/10 The First HOME, of HOMEvember! Irish Laneside House

So, I'm going to paint a house/home for the next 15 days.  I don't have them all lined up yet.  This will be quite a bit more casual than my dogs and cats projects, because I'm not planning on having a show of these. I just like to try to follow through when I say I'm going to do something, so here goes!

My first HOME is from a roadside photo taken when we were in Ireland in 2013.  This little cottage is situated in a curve in the road with a tight little fence and very neat windows. I think it is taken care of and it appears to be lived in by someone who keeps it up. And the atmosphere is really close to the one we are living in in Minneapolis right now.  We have the fireplace on and are hunkering in for warmth and light.

Yup.

And thank you everyone who came to our Boutique By The Creek yesterday!  It was SO fun!!! And I've got more squirrel photos so I'll be painting more-  they are all sold except for my RedHeaded Raider!  Thank you Wendy!
And I also have some more wonderful commissions to be working on- thank you!
6x9 acrylic on wood
$110

No comments: