Monday, November 25, 2019

11/25 The Corrigan Command Center

This is my brother's house, in Highland Park in St Paul, Mn, and he doesn't know I've painted it.  I'm not sure he'll discover it this way because I don't think he goes on-line for fun, much...  he and his wonderful wife are two of the most generous, giving people I know, and they are having us over again for Thanksgiving this week.  We get to have a fire in their awesome fireplace, and I imagine that Max and Duane will be in the basement playing with the legos while I make another stuffed and jointed teddy bear upstairs.  That's been the tradition for the last few years, since 2015, the year our dad died so suddenly.  It's been really lovely, having a new tradition.
I will try to paint one more home tomorrow.
It will be the 15th of the 15, and I'll be putting their hanging bits on them and shipping them off this weekend, so if you nabbed one or were hoping to, that's your cue!
6x9 acrylic on wood
$110
but I think this will go to my bro's family...

No comments: