Wednesday, March 6, 2019

3/6 Oswald, and REVISED Official List!

Yes, I had Gideon the African Grey set for today, but I revised that to accommodate this fella, Oswald~  and this is the first one I've struggled with this month.  Hmmm.  What does that mean?  It's only the 6th! This is one of those lighter colored cats that sometimes causes problems with my value judgement. As in I have some trouble really seeing where areas are darker than others- I originally had the background as green, because of his green eyes, but I think it works better now-  I've included the original at the bottom of the Revised List for you!


6x6 acrylic on wood
Spoken For!

1- Waldo for Kate R
2- Blue for Sonya J
3- Basil for Alexis 
4- Chimney Sweep for Cat 
5- MiaoMiao for Bette J
6- Oswald for Barb 
7- Smokey for Jimmy  
8- Ella for Lindy  
9- Pilar for Constance 
10- Felix for Solveig 
11- Angel for Judith Rae
12- Naldo for Joe L
13- Tigger and Trixie for Robin N
14- Buddy for Kathy P
15- Zuko the Yak for Lois, and maybe Gideon the African Grey
16- Kitaro for Michaela 
17- Princess Peach for Kelly
18- Silly for Wanda 
19- Francois the Tuxedo for Barbara S 
20- Isabelle for Barbara S  
21- Circe the Calico for Barbara S  
22- Flint on the tires for Anne W
23- Zoe the rag doll for Marcy
24- Bear and George for Harper 
25- Winnie for Harper 
26- Dreamy the Rat for Greta  
27- Sonny Boy and Stella Bella for Roxanne W
28- Dorian Grey for Robin W
29-Georgina for Theresa Moe 
30- Freddie and Archie for Jenny B
first try at Oswald- too dark-

No comments: