Wednesday, March 13, 2019

3/13 Smokey

...and I had another adjustment to make!  Do please let me know if you were planning on nabbing your painting, because if you haven't told me you are going to buy it, and I haven't painted it yet, you may get bumped for another cat!  And I also made a date mistake- today I had Tigger and Trixie scheduled, but their owner had requested the 15th, so I'm doing them on Friday, so today we are honored to have yet another Siamese looker, this one being Smokey!

And on another note, if you are in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, or anywhere else in this crazy winter storm, do take care, be kind, go slow. You are more important than a roof or a late appointment or just about anything.  It is slick as you know what around here, and I left my yak trax at home! Be careful and once you get home, stay as put as you can!

Whew!
Oh and if you want to come paint with me on Saturday, it's 10-1:30, Paint Your Pet!  $75 all materials covered! Click here to sign up!

8x8 acrylic on wood
spoken for!

No comments: