Thursday, January 24, 2019

1/24 Wolf in the Wood

Good morning!  I'm a bit further up north, enjoying some actual sub-zero temps and getting dressed to go out and play in them.  I'm at Wolf Ridge in Finland, MN this weekend with our 7th graders, for a winter adventure camp-  we had a bit of an adventure on the drive up, with our first bus losing a belt, requiring an hour and a half wait for the second, which didn't have a working defrost for the windshield, which meant we took it in turns to clear it for the driver, who is close to retirement and who felt terrible for all the trouble with the busses-  the kids were actually really great about it!
SO this is a wolf from the MN zoo, not one that I saw up here- but I'm really enjoying these!
And a photo of me in my son's super warm hat, and the view from the ridge, and the moon through the trees last night!
6x6 acrylic on wood
$75




No comments: