Wednesday, January 16, 2019

1/16 Tree Arch, Fort Snelling AUCTION

So I finally found the Do Not Call number that you're supposed to call so your cell phone won't get robocalls (Add your phone number for free by visiting donotcall.gov, or calling 1-888-382-1222 from the phone you want to register (TTY: 1-866-290-4236).)  So I tried calling, and of course there was a message saying this won't work until the federal shutdown is over.  I think it took that for me to really recognize that YES this is a BIG PROBLEM. The longer this goes on, the more trouble we're gonna be in when it is finally resolved.  Lots of people are not being paid, but being expected to still show up to work.  This is ridiculous! And it sounds like most of them aren't sure they will be compensated for the work they've done this past 26 days...

 That's why I'm posting these paintings of the Fort Snelling park, down below the airport there. Because we need our DNR funds to come back, so these can be taken care of.  We need to have a government that works. Not one that goes out for fast food, as if it's a novelty- treating a supposedly highly esteemed recognition as a joke.
Ack.
I don't often get too political here because I'm not always sure I understand all the underlying stuff, but I do know that it's time for this shutdown to be over, and that I appreciate the leaders who are not giving in this time...
To be clear, I AM a progressive Democrat~
And I'm donating half of whatever these landscape paintings of January sell for to our DNR-
XO!
6x6 acrylic on wood
$35 starting bid


No comments: