Tuesday, March 13, 2018

March 13, Bonnie Blue for Sandy!

And this incredible face belongs to Bonnie Blue!  I love Siamese cats~  did I mention that before? And I just posted my info about my next Painting Sessions starting in April!  You can learn more and sign up HERE!

And here is Bonnie's story~

Our Siamese cat Samantha lived to a ripe old age of 21 ½  years old.  She was my cat when I was single and when we married she actually became Patrick’s cat.  So when she died at home on Christmas eve, our hearts were broken but especially my husband's.  Since he was unemployed at the time he made it clear that I was not to be looking for another kitten until he had a job.  But I can be hard of hearing on a few selective subjects…like kittens.  So on his birthday in February I purchased another apple-headed Siamese girl to bring home and hoping that her sweet little face would woo him over.  Well she poured out the charm and won him over.  Her name is Bonnie Blue.  She was born on Christmas eve so we like to think that Samantha kissed her on the forehead in heaven and gave Bonnie Blue her assignment to mend a broken heart or two.

Awwww, I love a happy story!


6x6 acrylic on wood

No comments: