Sunday, March 25, 2018

March 25, the Wonderful Hyboni Joyi!

I'm hoping I've got the right names with the right guinea pigs here....  she was certainly a gas to paint, with that wonderful whale spout of hair!
And this is Magenta's story about her~

The long haired Black and white one is the Beautiful Hyboní Joyi Delilah Bloom. This little Guinea Kween came to me two years ago. She came from a horribly neglective home where she was hardly fed and never allowed to leave her Cage. I’m happy to say she has once made a Full and happy recovery. Her Homecoming date is October 20th 2016 this piggie is FULL of Sass.

6x6 acrylic on wood
$100


And I thought you might like a peek at my traveling painting set up in Seattle! I'm at a lovely Airbnb right next door to my cousin's house, and I paint at the living room coffee table~ beautiful place!  So glad to be here, and today is the last full day~  home tomorrow~



No comments: